Redwood Garden Bridges - Custom Built for your Landscaping
Redwood Garden Bridges That Stand the Test of Time
A little about our bridge ordering process. We start with a series of questions to you such as, What is your landscaping theme? What is your intented use of the bridge? Where will your bridge be located? What is the potential weight load? What is the end to end measurement where the bridge is to be placed? How wide do you want it? Is the ground level from side to side? Do you have any pictures you can send us of where your bridge will be placed. As a builder/designer we would like to see the planned location to offer suggestions. What style of bridge are you considering, No post,Short post,Single rail,Double rail,Spindles,Solar lights,Sealed,composite lumber?
Once all of these questions have been answered we will start the building process. We will hand select each piece of lumber to use for your bridge. We then build the bridge in our shop, detail and sand all edges. The bridge is then line traced and all components are numbered so that once you have the bridge at your location it will be very easy for reassembly.
Once your bridge is completed we disassemble your bridge and package it. It will be shipped to you through our carrier. If you are in California you may want to dicuss having your bridge being delivered fully assembled. We ask that you call on that option ahead of time.
Normal turn around time is 7 to 10 business days.
Our Redwood Bridge sizes are quoted as actual-size. Actual end-to-end lengths of each bridge will span the gap. For example a 8 foot bridge actually covers a 6 foot opening. With a foot of footing at each end.
Top reasons to choose a Redwood bridge for your landscape project
- Each bridge is hand designed and built to the highest quality, using Calif Redwood
- Solid one piece stringer design for long term
- Powder coated deck screws hardware ,Double or Single rails, or spindles or ropes
- Curved rail bridges same as beam curve, built in our shop and then disassembled for easy reassembly
- Calif Redwood with aging red brown color
- All bridges can be customized just for your landscaping needs
- Copper top Solar lights look and work Great on any bridge design
- You can upgrade to Heart wood if you would like
- We would suggest the Thompson Clear sealer option
- We can make your bridge as wide as you need for your project
- All are bridges are structurally time test to out last others materials
We offer many different styles, look at them and decide which would look best in your yard , ones with ropes, rails one or two, curved rails, spindles, short post or no posts at all, spindles, half spinlde, even compsite lumber materials.
To help you with all the options, we have packed our web site with information about the materials, designs, sizes, cost, and shipping of our easy-to-assemble Bridges. If you have any questions or want a Custom Quote, you can contact our consultant professional by calling our phone line and talking to Designer/Builder, Joe.
You have made us the fastest growing bridge builder in the business. I personally want our customers happy with their bridges that we build, if for any reason you are not happy feel free to call me on my personal number at 559-325-2597. I want to know about it. You are our future .It is our privilege to serve you.
|Clovis Landscape Architects & Designers|