Redwood Garden Bridges That Stand the Test of Time
Our Medium-Span redwood garden bridges are a perfect choice for both decorative and functional spans in your yard or garden.
Ranging in length from 10 to 14 feet, these bridges make excellent accents to any garden pond. (Remember, the length is actually the span these bridges will cover.)
These finely detailed bridges will complement your pond, creek, stream or yard. Hand-built with hand selected California redwood only.
Galvanized hardware, pre–assembled pre-drilled and sanded. The only tools needed to assemble your bridge are a crescent wrench and a power screw driver.
Assembly is quick and easy and can be done in as little as 60 minutes.
10 Reasons to choose a Redwood bridge for your landscape project
- Constructed with Hand-selected California Redwood, Hand-built with expert workman ship
- Solid one piece beam construction for higher load caps
- Weather resistant galvanized hardware ,Single or double rails or ropes
- Curved rail option matches the beam curve, Pre-assembled for fast easy assembly
- Beautiful Redwood grain texture with red brown color
- All bridges can be modified just for your landscaping project
- Great option Copper top solar lights
- Ask about our heart wood option
- Ask about our 2 coat sealing process (Highly suggested)
- Up to twelve feet wide, the widest you’ll find on the internet.
- All Redwood Garden Bridges are very structurally sound, crafted with over 25 years of carpentry experience.
Redwood Garden Bridges are not just great for your homes, but can also be seen outside common areas for schools, apartment complexes , pools and so much more. In plenty of cities and towns across the country there are San Francisco, Oakland, Chicago and Houston apartments , town halls, fire stations and high schools, just as some examples using garden bridges to accentuate their outdoor grounds and living spaces .
To help you with all the options, we have packed this site with information about the materials, designs, sizes, costs, and shipping of our easy-to-assemble Garden Bridges. If you have any questions or a Custom Quote, you can contact our design consultant professional by calling our 24/7, Phone Line 559-325-2597 and talk to Designer Builder Joe, or Click Here